SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 : 7000+ Vacancies Online Application Started |Registration Link Available
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 : Staff Selection Commission has announce SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 for 7000+ Vacancies through SSC MTS Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about SSC MTS Hiring 2022 and Apply to the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Amdocs Exam 2022, SSC MTS for Freshers Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About SSC MTS : SSC MTS or Staff Selection Commission-Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination is a national level exam conducted by SSC for recruitment of candidates in General Central Service Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various ministries, departments and offices of the Government of India.
SSC MTS Exam is a national level exam held for recruitment of personnel in General Group-C Central Service non-ministerial and non-gazetted posts in various departments, ministries, and offices of the Government of India. Check SSC Exams for information on other exams conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Recruitment Authority||SSC MTS|
|SSC MTS Official Website||https://www.shiksha.com|
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) & Havaldar|
|Total Vacancies||7000+ Vacancies|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||22 March 2022|
|Last Date||30 April 2022|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2022):
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Tentative vacancies for the posts are as under:
- MTS : Will be intimated later
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II) followed by Document Verification.
Paper-I(Objective Type): Computer Base Mode:
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- Time Duration (For all four Parts) – 90 Minutes
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Paper-II (Descriptive Type ):
Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50 Marks||30 Minutes|
Qualifying Marks in Paper-II will be 40% for unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Important dates to Remember:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022
- Last date for receipt of application:30-04-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment:02-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan:03-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):04-05-2022
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):July, 2022
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be announced later
How to apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Vacancies through online from as soon as before Last Date.
Apply: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :