Tech Mahindra Off Campus Jobs for freshers | B.E/B.Tech | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Apply online
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Jobs for freshers: It is for B.E/B.Tech graduates for 2018 & 2019 pass out candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus drive is given below.
Table of Contents
|Year of Passing||2018/2019|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||19 July 2019|
- Education: BE/B.Tech(All Branches)
- Batch: 2018 passed out & 2019 passed out & result awaited.
- Shift: 24*7 (5 Days with a rotational week off)
- A good communicator
- Able to get on well with people
- Able to work as part of a team
- Friendly, polite and helpful
- Confident and tactful
- Persuasive and a good negotiator
- Handling the customers who are calling in to upgrade their mobile phone/broadband contract.
- Need to upgrade the customers by providing alternate options/solutions.
- Upselling phone related products/additional contract to take care of customers’ requirements.
- Versant 61(VBT).
- Personal interview(HR + OPS).
- Navigation test.
- Typing test (28 Wpm with 90% accuracy).
Date: 19 July 2019 Time: 9 A.M
PCET’s Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering (PCCOE).
Sector -26, Pradhikaran, Nigdi,
Near Akurdi Railway Station,
Pune – 411 044.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC / Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply Tech Mahindra Off Campus Jobs for freshers:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link and attend the drive in the above mentioned venue on 19 July 2019.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here