TMC Walk-in Interview 2020 for Medical Officer/Nurses/Technician |
Table of Contents
TMC Recruitment 2020 – Tata Memorial Centre has scheduled the walk-in drive for staff on contract basis for COVID PROJECT (initially for about 6 months) for the post of Medical Officer, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Clerical Staff, Radiology Technician, Phlebotomist, IT Technician, Electricians, ICU Technician, Nurses, Ward Boys, Ayahs/ Sweepers Male, Female/ Attendants. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/ BSW/ D.Pharm/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ Degree/ ITI/ DMLT/ B.Pharm are eligible to attend this walk-in drive. The selection process is based on the walk-in-interview. Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive on respective dates to the given venue. Here we discussed detailed eligibility and application process
TMC Walk-In-Interview 2020 for Staff:
|Job Role||Medical Officer/ Social Workers/ Pharmacists/ Clerical Staff/ Radiology Technician/ Phlebotomist/ IT Technician/ Electricians/ ICU Technician/ Nurses/ Ward Boys,Ayahs/ Sweepers Male, Female/ Attendants|
|Qualification||MBBS/ BSW/ D.Pharm/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ Degree/ ITI/ DMLT/ B.Pharm|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel|
|Walk-In Date||26 May to 05 June 2020|
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
Medical Officer: Candidates should complete MBBS from a recognized medical university
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Social Workers: BSW
Pharmacists: Candidates should complete D. Pharm from a recognized university
Clerical Staff: Graduation plus computer course and 1 year experience
Radiology Technician: B.Sc in Radiological Imaging Technology OR B.Sc / B.Pharmacy with Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Phlebotomist: HSC + DMLT
IT Technician: BCA, Degree / Diploma in IT / Computer Science
ICU Technician: HSC / B.Sc. with certificate / Diploma course in ICU / OT Technician
Nurses: GNM /B.Sc Nursing
Ward Boys/Ayahs, Sweepers Male/ Female, Attendants: 7th Standard
- Medical Officer: Rs.50,000 to 80,000/-
- Social Workers: Rs.17,000 to 25,000/-
- Pharmacists: Rs.20,000 to 30,000/-
- Clerical Staff: Rs.19,000 to 21,000/-
- Radiology Technician: 18,000 to 25,000/-
- Phlebotomist: Rs.15,000 to 20,000/-
- IT Technician: Rs.18,000 to 25,000/-
- Electricians: Rs.15,000 to 20,000/-
- ICU Technician: Rs.15,000 to 25,000/-
- Nurses: Rs.30,000 to 34,000/-
- Ward Boys/Ayahs, Sweepers Male/ Female, Attendants: Rs.16,000/-
TMC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the walk-in interview
- Candidates who are unable to attend the walk-in-interview may register for a video interview (through zoom / WhatsApp) by sending a request email to [email protected] mentioning the post applied for, in the subject line.
- We may contact these candidates in case if we do not get sufficient candidates through walk-in-interview.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
How to Apply TMC Walk-in Drive 2020 for Staff?
All interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview with Bio-data, copies of certificates regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience and a recent passport size photograph from 26 May to 05 June 2020 to the mentioned venue.
Note: Nurses must have MNC Registration and Hepatitis B’ Vaccination taken.
For More Details: Click here
Interview Days and Time:
Medical Officer/ Social Workers/ Pharmacists: Monday & Wednesday (2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
Clerical Staff/ Radiology Technician: Tuesday & Thursday (2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
Phlebotomist/ IT Technician/ Electricians/ ICU Technician: Friday (2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
Prof. R.D.Choksi Auditorium,
2nd Floor, Golden Jubilee Building,
Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel
Nurses: Monday to Friday (10.00 am to 12 noon)
10th Floor, Annexe Building,
Nursing Office, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel
Ward Boys/Ayahs, Sweepers Male/ Female, Attendants: Wednesday & Thursday (2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
Time Keepers Office,
Golden Jubilee Block,
Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Wipro Virtual Recruitment Interview 2023 | Hiring for Freshers | Attend Interview from Home
- Amdocs Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Finance Operations Professional
- Deloitte Jobs Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
- Zoho Corporation Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Technical Support Engineers
- ST Microelectronics Recruitment 2023 As Software Developer For B.Tech
- MaxVal Group Recruitment 2023 As PATENT ANALYST TRAINEE For BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!