Air India Recruitment 2020 for First Officer/ Sr.First Officer | 15 Posts | September 2020
Table of Contents
Air India Limited Recruitment 2020 – Air India invites offline application form from the eligible candidates for the post of First Officer, Sr.First Officer for 15 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the mentioned postal address on or before 18 September 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Air India Recruitment for Air India Jobs 2020 are mentioned below.
Air India Recruitment 2020 for First Officer/ Sr.First Officer:
|Job Role||First Officer/ Sr.First Officer|
|Job Location||Deihl/ Kolkata/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai/ Jaipur|
|Last Date||18 September 2020|
- Candidates should pass 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/ University.
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- First Officer: 45 years
- Sr.First Officer: 50 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Category wise vacancies:
- Gen – 04 posts
- OBC – 07 posts
- SC – 03 posts
- ST – 01 post
- Stipend: Rs.25,000/-
- Commencement of SLF: Rs.75,000/-
- During training: Rs.2,56,000/-
- Co-Pilot for active flying duties Senior First Officer will be paid salary of: Rs.3,35,000/-
Air India Selection Process for First Officer/ Sr.First Officer:
- After scrutiny of application, candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC), The cost of SPAC will be payable by the candidate.
- Candidates, who qualify the SPAC, will be required to appear for a personal interview.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Application Fee: Rs.1500/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New , Delhi.
How to Apply Air India Recruitment 2020 for First Officer/ Sr.First Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates for Air India Jobs 2020 may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on (www.airindia.in) website along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted, Demand Draft & all relevant documents and send the application by Post/ Speed post/ courier at following address in a sealed envelope clearly super scribing on or before 18 September 2020.
Note: The envelope must be super-scribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF First Officer/ Sr. First Officer
For more Details & Application Form: Click here
Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport,
New Delhi 110037
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Siemens Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Recruiting as Process Associate | Apply Now
- Valeo Careers India 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
- Google Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Amazon India Jobs 2023-2024 | Hiring as Investigation Associate | Apply Now
- Qualcomm Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Now
- Github India Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :