UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 for AE/AO/ARO/Technician | 353 Posts | May 2020
Table of Contents
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Asst Engineer (Trainee), Account Officer (Trainee), Asst Review Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician for 353 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ Diploma/ Degree/ ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on a competitive examination & Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online UPRVUNL website (www.uprvunl.org) on or before
06 April 2020 06 May 2020 extended. The detailed eligibility and application process for UPRVUNL Govt Jobs 2020 are given below.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Asst Engineer (Trainee)/ Account Officer (Trainee)/ Asst Review Officer/ Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Technician|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Starting Date||07 March 2020|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
For Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M/Civil:
- Candidates should complete full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in the following respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks from a recognized institute/ university
|Eligible Branches||Degrees in Engineering/Technology|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Production & Industrial Engineering/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical|
Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High
Voltage /Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation/ Electronics &|
Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control
|Electronics||Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Computer Science and|
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Information|
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
For Account Officer (Trainee):
- Post Graduate Degree with High second class (i.e. 55% minimum) or Graduate Degree with first class from a University established by law in U.P.
- Cost Accountant or Chartered Accountant or other qualification equivalents thereto by the Board or the State Government duly qualified to practice as such. OR
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent in Finance/Accounts from any University
recognized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
For Assistant Review Officer:
- Candidates should possess a degree of university established by law in India or other equivalent qualifications recognized by the State Government.
- Typing speed in Hindi and English on the computer with 20 and 25 wpm. respectively.
Good experience of working on computers.
For Staff Nurse:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery with Registration in UP Nursing Council
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Pharmacist with Registration in UP Pharmacy Council
For Technician Grade-II:
- Candidates should pass 10th standard examination with Math and Science Subject and
- ITI in Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument trade
- Should pass Course on Computer Concept (CCC) examination from NIELIT.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020):
- Assistant Engineer/ Account Officer/ Assistant Review Officer: 21 to 40 years
- Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Technical Grade: 18 to 40 years
UP RVUNL Post wise vacancies: 353 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M: 28 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil: 13 posts
- Account Officer (Trainee): 04 posts
- Assistant Review Officer: 10 posts
- Staff Nurse: 18 posts
- Pharmacist: 17 posts
- Technician Grade-II: 263 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Account Officer (Trainee): Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Assistant Review Officer/ Staff Nurse: Rs.36,800 – 1,16,500/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.29,800 – 93,400/-
- Technician Grade-II: Rs.27,200 – 86,100/-
UPRVUNL Recruitment Selection Process:
Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Account Officer (Trainee): Selection will be made through an objective type of competitive examination & Interview
Assistant Review Officer: Selection will be made through an objective & subjective type of competitive examination
Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Technician: Selection will be made through an objective & subjective type competitive examination
- In CBT Examinations for all the posts, each question will carry 1 mark except for the post of Assistant Review Officer (for ARO post each objective type question will carry 2 marks).
- For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates negative marking of 1/4 th (i.e. 0.25) for all the posts except ARO and for ARO 0.50 marks will be deducted.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.700/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates for UPRVUNL Govt Jobs 2020 can apply for this position online at UPRVUNL website (www.uprvunl.org) on or before
06 April 2020 06 May 2020 extended.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online applications: 07.03.2020
- Last date for submission of online application:
- Last date Payment of Application fee: 08.04.2020
UPRVUNL 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at UPRVUNL?
Ans. At present UPRVUNL having vacancies for Asst Engineer (Trainee)/ Account Officer (Trainee)/ Asst Review Officer/ Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Technician – 353 Posts
Q2.Who can apply UPRVUNL Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ Diploma/ Degree/ ITI are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can submit their online application at UPRVUNL website (www.uprvunl.org) on or before 06 May 2020 extended.
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Wipro Virtual Recruitment Interview 2023 | Hiring for Freshers | Attend Interview from Home
- Amdocs Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Finance Operations Professional
- Deloitte Jobs Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
- Zoho Corporation Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Technical Support Engineers
- ST Microelectronics Recruitment 2023 As Software Developer For B.Tech
- MaxVal Group Recruitment 2023 As PATENT ANALYST TRAINEE For BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!