DME AP Recruitment 2020 for General Duty Medical Officers/Specialists | 1184 Posts Out|
Table of Contents
DME AP Recruitment 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of General Duty Medical Officers – 592 vacancies and Specialists – 592 vacancies, totally 1,184 vacancies are available in this recruitment on a contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/ MD/ DNB are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the marks obtained in the required qualification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.dme.ap.nic.in) website on or before 19 April 2020 at 5 PM. The detailed eligibility and application process of for DME Jobs 2020 is mentioned below.
DME AP Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||General Duty Medical Officers/ Specialists|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||MBBS/ MD/ DNB|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||19 April 2020|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
General Duty Medical Officer:
- Candidates should complete MBBS from Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India and recognized by State Govt.
Specialists in General Medicine:
- Candidates should complete MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine:
- Candidates should complete MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine
Specialists in Anesthesiology:
- Candidates should complete MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology
Age Limit (as on 01- 04-2020):
- For OC candidate – should not have completed 40 years
- For SC/ST/BC candidates – should not have completed 45 years
- For Ex-Servicemen – should not have completed 50 years
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 1,184 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 592 posts
- Specialists in General Medicine/Pulmonary Medicine: 400 posts
- Specialists in Anesthesiology: 192 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: Rs.53,945/-
- Specialists: Rs. 1,10, 000/-
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
DME AP Recruitment Selection Process for General Duty Medical Officers/Specialists:
- Total Marks: 100
- 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%; 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area, 2 marks per six months in Rural Area. 1 mark per six months in Urban Area
- There will be no Interview marks.
How to Apply DME AP Recruitment 2020 for General Duty Medical Officers/Specialists?
All interested and eligible candidates for DME Jobs 2020 can apply for this position online at (www.dme.ap.nic.in ) website on or before 19 April 2020 at 5 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Attested copies of the following certificates to be uploaded with the application:
(All the original certificates will be verified on a specific day)
- S.S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth)
- Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate.
- Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part II & part III.
- MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / Degree Certificates.
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate / Diploma / Provisional Certificate, along with Marks lists
(who are not produced marks list will not be considered).
- Registration of PG / Diploma / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
DME AP Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at DME AP Recruitment?
Ans. At present DME AP having vacancies for General Duty Medical Officers – 592 vacancies and Specialists – 592 vacancies, totally 1,184 vacancies
Q2.Who can apply for DME AP Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed MBBS/ MD/ DNB are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for DME AP Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online at (www.dme.ap.nic.in) website on or before 19 April 2020
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Wipro Virtual Recruitment Interview 2023 | Hiring for Freshers | Attend Interview from Home
- Amdocs Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Finance Operations Professional
- Deloitte Jobs Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
- Zoho Corporation Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Technical Support Engineers
- ST Microelectronics Recruitment 2023 As Software Developer For B.Tech
- MaxVal Group Recruitment 2023 As PATENT ANALYST TRAINEE For BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!