Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree |
Table of Contents
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2020 – Wipro Scheduled to hire for Digital Workspace Service Desk B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ BMS/ BA/ B.Sc – 2019/2020 batch graduates and for the role of Service Desk for All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering – 2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2020:
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 for Digital Workspace Service Desk:
|Job Role||Digital Workspace Service Desk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 February 2020|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
- B.Com Bachelor of Commerce/ BBA Bachelor of Business Administration/ BBM Bachelor of Business Management/ BMS Bachelor of Management Studies/ BA Bachelor of Arts/ B.Sc Economics
- Batch: Candidate should be 2019/2020 passed out only
- Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – a minimum of 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process
- 2019 (Year of passing) candidates should have completed all exams/viva and should not have any pending attendance requirements with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Service Agreement: 36 months
Period: (INR Per Month)
- First Year: 15,712
- Second Year: 17,810
- Third Year: 19,910
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 for Digital Workspace Service Desk?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 position online on or before 29 February 2020 by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 for Service Desk:
|Job Role||Service Desk|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||Informed later|
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
- All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates(Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
- Candidate should be 2019 Passed Out Only
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2020 for Service Desk?
All Interested and Eligible candidates for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 can register this drive in online by the following link. Venue details will be sent to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail/SMS.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Apptio Recruitment 2023 for Software Development Engineer | B.E/B.Tech
- Volvo Recruitment 2023 As Associate Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Emerson Recruitment Drive 2023 As Graduate Engineer Trainee For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Cognizant Recruitment 2023 As Windows Server Admin For Any Degree
- Discovery Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Development
- Hexaware Walkin Interview 2023 : Hiring for Freshers | Register now