General Electric Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Across India |
Table of Contents
General Electric Recruitment 2020 – General Electric scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates for GE Healthcare. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for GE Off Campus Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
General Electric Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical will be considered.
- Will closely work with the Installation Engineer to lead a customer through all aspects of GE processes
- Result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer-centric behavior
- Must be able to work well within the team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- The trainee will work closely with the Installation Engineer, who is responsible for the
implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
- The installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients’ needs.
- Installation engineer is responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing, and live date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
- Installation engineer must be able to develop an effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
- Carry out all the administrative work related to documentation, report submission and supporting customer on regulatory compliance
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
How to Apply GE Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates for GE Off Campus Drive 2020 can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Leica Biosystems Internship 2023: Hiring as an Intern | Freshers Jobs | Apply Now
- Segula Technologies Walk In Drive 2023: Hiring as Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
- Rupeek Internships 2023: Hiring as Paralegal Intern | Apply Now
- Infosys Fresher Jobs 2023: Hiring as Technical Process Executive | Apply Now
- Amazon Limited Hiring 2023: Hiring as Device Associate MMPT | Apply Now
- NTT Data Career Jobs 2023: Hiring as Helpdesk Associate | Apply Now
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :