Leverage Edu Recruitment 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of Business Development Manager at Leverage Edu. the detailed Leverage Edu requirement and Leverage Edu application process further below in the article.
Leverage Edu is an AI enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship. We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season. Our platform helps students discover 300,000+ programs and use our AI tool to understand what’s the right option for them. Leverage Edu’s world-class widely experienced counsellors then help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session. Our 100+ team and 1000+ Counsellors from around the world help students right through the process – across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships – and post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more.
Leverage Edu Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name||Leverage Edu|
|Job Role||Business Development Manager|
|Course Specialization||Any Graduate|
|Desired Experience||0-1 year|
|Salary||6.6 – 6.6 LPA|
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– We are looking for Business Development Associates who are driven, self-motivated and highly passionate about working in the Ed-tech space while impacting careers via quality education & expert mentorship.
– You’ll work closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Byju, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories.
– This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and to help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
– Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers
– Assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting
– Ongoing monitoring and analysis of pipeline to review performance & optimize accordingly to ensure objectives are met
– Maintaining strong follow-ups and regular feedback calls
– Update and create tailored client proposals and negotiate further to close the deals
– Building cross-discipline relationships in the organization, partnering closely with the growth and marketing team, providing feedback and insights
– Online Interview
– Assignment Round
How to Apply for Leverage Edu Recruitment?
All interested and Leverage Edu eligible candidates can apply for the Leverage Edu off-campus drive by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: First Click on Step 1 Link & Complete the Step First and Then Go for Step 2.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Also, You must be interested in Edureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant.